archivi delle proteste globaliarchives of global protests
Papers submitted to and around the encounters
- Opening remarks of the CCGI on the first day at Ovientic
- Communication in 7 voices 7 delivered by Marcos to the politics table at Realidad
- 'The Second declaration of Reality for humanity and against neoliberalism' issued by the EZLN at the end of the encounter in La Realidad.
- An article by the webmaster On Revolutionary Organisation
- Don't forget the Zapatistas by C. George Caffentzis
- from Monty Neill of Midnight Notes
- RADICAL DEMANDS of the people of planet earth
- A proposal for a 5th table: Minorities and all victims of domination for the gathering in the Spanish state, July 1997.
- Strategy for global anticapitalism by Torkil Lauesen, Copenhagen 10.7.96
There is a much larger collection of papers here
The Seven Loose Pieces of the Global Jigsaw Puzzle
by Subcomandante Insurgente Marcos
On the struggle of the Zapatista women
by the EZLN
Neoliberism in Europe
by Claudio Molteni, Laura Disilvestro, Marina Merlini, Franco Roman [Italy]
The politics of denial and refusal in the working class of the Australian state
by Bruce Lindsay, Australia
Resistance to Neoliberalism: A View from South Africa
by South African comrades for the encounter
How can we a make a network of local struggles?
from Red-Red Switzerland
Provoking meetings using networks, building networks through meetings
Claudio Albertani, Paolo Ranieri June, 1997
And with the Indians, what now
by Guillermo Michel Grupo Rosario Castellanos Mexico
UK Flexploitation and Resistance Beyond Waged Labour
by fHUMAN London Committee
Toward the New Commons: Working Class Strategies and the Zapatistas
by Monty Neill, with George Caffentzis and Johnny Machete, of the Midnight Notes Collective
Net- which Net?
by Group 2828
Reclaiming our lives
by Paul Gravett of London Greenpeace
Maastricht and neoliberalism
by Koordinadora de Kollectius del Park Alcosa
Andalusian nationalism in solidarity against neoliberalism
by Miguel Moya Guirado y Mariano Junco Gonzalez, Nacion Andaluza activists.
From "S.O.S. -tainability" to self-management
Genetic manipulation and transgenic food
by Albert de Germinal, Consumption of Eco-Biological Products Cooperative
Independance and the raising of standards of living in the '3rd World'
Closing words of the EZLN to the 2nd Encounter
We want to thank you for the great effort of hope and harmony in our hearts
Our struggle - which is also yours, men and women of the world - is going to triumph
To the For Humanity and Against Neo Liberalism index
1st encuentro | 2nd encuentro | www.agp.org | www.all4all.org